Frequently Asked Questions
Set in the high elevation of the mountains, our Costa Rica resort offers a mild climate called Eternal Spring. This part of Costa Rica experiences moderate tropical temperatures and gentle breezes year-round, with two well-defined seasons:
- In the Summer - December through April - rains are rare and temperatures averages between 78°F (26°C) and 82°F (28°C) during the day and 70°F (21°C) at night.
- In the Green Season - May through November - the daily rhythm shifts with showers and fleeting thunderstorms each afternoon. Most days are enjoy sunny, with warm mornings and clouds rolling in mid to late afternoon and temperatures dipping slightly with the rains. Embrace nature's cycles and the reflective, relaxed atmosphere that the daily rains bring.
Yes. If you wish to arrive at your own pace, driving is a good option. We can even help you rent a car - just ask us. From San José the drive is approximately 4.5 hours and highways are safe, scenic and well-maintained. You can download our driving directions here.
Kinkara Luxury Retreat
50m norte Pulperia La Valencia, Santa Elena, San Isidro de El General
Costa Rica 11902
Tel. +(506) 4040-0423
- Emergency evacuation expenses
- Medical expenses
- Repatriation expenses
- Cancellation or curtailment of trip
- Damage/theft/loss of personal luggage, money and goods